Friday 23 December 2011

Medlink 2011

So, just got back from my amazing experience in Nottingham.  WELL WORTH IT.

Learnt so much over the last few days (so much love for the cardiovascular system right now!!), and loved every second of it.  Medlink has really made up my mind to be a doctor, and has just made me even more determined to prove all those critics wrong!

In a moment of madness last night, I signed up to write a paper on Stem Cell research. It may take some time, but in terms of experience and just general interest in the topic, I think it would be most definitely worth the time and effort required, and I shall post my research on here!  Actually something worthwhile to write about! haha.

I would recommend medlink to ANY hopeful med student.  I would say I am a student of average intelligence (target straight A's, but in terms of GCSE's, average), and would just advise people NOT to be put off by the fact that there are going to be so many people at Medlink that are much cleverer than them academically.  Just remember, medicine is largely about the grades, but not solely!

No comments:

Post a Comment